City of Games - Isle of Cats
The Isle of Cats is a competitive, medium-weight, card-drafting, polyomino cat-placement board game for 1-4 players (6 with expansions).
Players take the role of citizens of Squalls End on a rescue mission to The Isle of Cats and must rescue as many cats as possible before the evil Lord Vesh arrives.
Key features include:
- Exploring the island (drafting cards)
- Rescuing cats (managing resources)
- Completing personal goals* ( placing polyomino tiles on a personal board in specific ways)
- Keeping families of cats together (set collection)
- Family mode (Separate 1 page rule sheet included in the box)
- Solo mode
*There are 38 unique lesson cards, each giving players unique ways to score points.
|Publisher:||City of Games|
|No. of Players:||1 - 4|
|Time to Play:||30 - 60 min|
|Game Type:||Family Puzzle Game|
|Game Mechanics:||Closed Drafting, Grid Coverage, Hidden Victory Points, Income, Open Drafting, Pattern Building, Set Collection, Tile Placement|
|Box Dimensions:||30.2 cm x 30.2 cm x 10.2 cm|